A FEW YEARS, A LOT OF HISTORY
August 2014: Opening of the first packaging department
In August 2014, a new packaging department was opened, dedicated to small supplies.
February 2013: Acquisition of the area for future extensions
In February 2013 a new area was acquired for future expansion, adjacent to the provincial road n. 668 (Lenese).
November 2012: Opening of the whey concentration department
A new serum concentration department was opened in November 2012.
29 May 2012: Earthquake
February 2012: Incorporation of the adjacent dairy
In February 2012, Bresciangrana acquired at auction the adjacent Caseificio Rossini and incorporated it to the headquarters, converting the facilities previously dedicated to the production of soft cheeses.
2007: Rossini sold its shares to Bresciangrana
In 2007, Caseificio Rossini, due to investment needs and the decision of focusing more on the production of soft cheeses, sold 25% of Bresciangrana to CIPAB, which, by accepting the proposal, increased its share to 75%. At the end of the same year, Caseificio Rossini also sold the remaining 25%, leaving the company. CIPAB therefore held, since 2007, the entire capital of Bresciangrana.